You buy an air conditioner to keep your room cool, but when you start thinking of improving indoor air quality, then you have to begin thinking of air purifiers. This will help to minimize pollutants as these are stated to be effective in removing, dust, smoke and allergens from the atmosphere.
Most of the effective air purifiers have a high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter that’s capable of trapping even the minutest particle. However, it needs to be remembered that these filters have to be replaced regularly if they are to continue to remain effective.
Let’s look at some of them that claim to be the topmost HEPA air purifiers
This purifier is said to be capable of adapting to and complementing any space. You can also customize the filtration power to suit your needs by choosing the required option.
- it’s stylish and energy efficient
- covers up to 700 sq. Ft
- comes with free shipping and a five year warranty
- HEPA filtration with six stages of deodorization and purification
- a sophisticated purifier to counter stale air
Allergists recommend this one and it figures in the top 10 list. Pollutants enter the filter and the activated carbon traps the large particles. This ensures that most of the particles that pass through it are filtered. Clean and fresh air is always circulating in the room.
- The product uses a powerful HEPA filter and carbon filter
- Covers a space of 465 sq. ft.
- automatic shut off timer at spaced time intervals
- easy control buttons and turbo fan mode
- four air cleaning levels
- easy to maintain and replace filters
- filter light reminds when to change filters
The only disadvantage could be that the filter replacements can be expensive if the purifier is run throughout the day.
Plasmawave technology tackles the pollutants and helps neutralize odors, viruses, bacteria without the production of the harmful byproduct- ozone. Highly durable and very effective as far as allergens and air pollutants go.
- Effectively controls cooking and other odors
- smart sensor adjust air settings to meet environmental needs
- energy star qualified