Ensure you and your family breathe healthier air with this 2-in-1 Indoor Air Purifier with a Night Light. This device uses ionic technology to completely sanitize the air around you by ensuring that even the smallest airborne pollutants are removed, including pollen, mold, dust, allergens, bad odors and so on.
How It Works
• Simply plug it into an outlet and let this device work its magic.
• The night light is on top of the Ionizer Air Purifier and it also serve as a power indicator. It can be turned on or off manually by pressing down the rounded button during daytime for energy-saving . Even when the light is turned off, the device is still working.
• Removes the ionizer air purifier bar once a week and wipe clean it with a damp cloth. Wait for it to dry before plugging it back into the outlet.
What Is Included
• 2-in-1 Indoor Air Purifier with Night Light.
• User-friendly instruction.
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Negative ions are particles that attach themselves to very small air borne pollutant particles and remove them from the air. The Ions can wipe clean even the smallest pollutant in the air such as pollen, smoke, mold, pet dander, unpleasant odors, allergens, dust and other airborne irritants.
- NIGHT LIGHT: The green night light works as a convenient night light source in dark. It can be turned off by pressing down the top round button during the day for energy-saving, but the unit will be still working without interruption. It is also a power indicator light to show that the unit is working normally.
- QUIET: It uses the ionizer bar instead of fan. So it purifies the air around you without any noise. You can enjoy the fresh air in the middle of the night without the sound of the fan.
- FILTER FREE: No filters are needed. Save your money and time for buying and changing filters frequently.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Ionizer bar simply needs to be wiped clean. Simply pull out the Ionizer bar and check if it has dust on. And if it does, wipe it with wet cloth or hand wash it the water and dry it before inserting in back into the device.